Marshall Public Schools Preschool Registration Process
700 E. Slater St, Marshall, MO 65340
(Located on the East side of the Spainhower Building)
Contact Parents As Teachers to request a screening, office is located at
860 W. Vest, Marshall MO (660-886-5800)
- The child is required to take the DIAL-IV
- You will receive a phone call from the Early Childhood Director
- If the student qualifies you will receive an email with a link to complete the online registration forms. If you do not have access to a computer with internet you may go to the Early Childhood building to complete the forms.
- Upon selection into the program supply list and other information will be given.
Provide documents listed below at the all-school registration in August, or at the Early Childhood Building.
- Provide proof of residency (acceptable documents include: property tax statement, legal property description, utility bill/agreement, rental agreement/receipt, or real estate contract).
- Proof of legal name/age (example: Birth Certificate, Legal Document, Passport, Visa)
- Current Immunizations
- Proof of guardianship court documents if applicable
Complete forms listed below if applicable to your family/student.
- Free & Reduced lunch form (one per family)
- Transportation form if bus services are required, please stop at Early Childhood for that form.
- Nursing forms if the child requires medication or has a specific health concern.