Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday, which is March 2nd, we will be coordinating our outfits with some of his books.
- Monday, March 5th: Wear red and white to Celebrate The Cat in the Hat.
- Tuesday, March 6th: Wear Crazy socks to celebrate Fox in Socks.
- Wednesday, March 7th: Wear crazy mismatched clothes to celebrate Wacky Wednesday.
- Thursday, March 8th: Wear pajamas to celebrate I'm Not Going to Get Up Today.
- Friday, March 9th: Wear Green to celebrate Green Eggs and Ham.
Thank you for helping us to celebrate Dr. Seuss and all of the fun stories he has written to make us LOVE READING!