Good Monday Morning, Marshall Owls!

     I will be giving a detailed update on the fire and condition of the high school building this evening at the November Board meeting.  First and foremost, I want to repeat that the fire was accidental and due to an electrical issue that had probably been developing over many years.  No one should or even could have suspected there was a problem brewing and there is certainly no one to blame.  It was only a matter of time before a long-standing issue came to the forefront.  Please help share this explanation with the rest of our community.  Thank you and have a wonderful holiday week!  

Dr. Carol Maher